I saw this on Dave Lebovitz's (Lebovitz' ?) blog and thought it was a great idea. I like writing these kind of self-assessment type things. They really make you think, and they teach you a lot about yourself.
1. You don't get all of me with this blog. You only get 25%.
2. I secretly hate it when I give someone food that I think is the best, and they tell me it's just good."
3. My digital scale and my 1970's KitchenAid mixer are my best friends, my digital thermometer- that's a love-hate relationship.
4. Sometimes I wish my family didn't read my blog- I could include some different content, if you know what I mean.
5. I like that my family reads my blog so I can get consistent feedback.
6. I sometimes wish that I could get in other people's brains so that I could verify that I'm smarter than them.
7. I get stressed out easily. Being around certain people stressed me out.
8. I want to start an underground network selling my cookies in school.
9. Once I make enough money from this network I'll drop out of school and move to Florida.
10. Bula Nightingale keeps asking me who Bula Nightingale is.
11. Top Chef pisses me off just as much as I like it. There's so many commercials it seems, and half the show is judging. I'll keep watching for Padma though.
12. I wish I could fast forward through the proofing process of bread making.
12 1/2. I'm currently reading East of Eden and as I'm reading, my mind drifts off to some fantasy that I'll write someday about the magnificent yeast of eden.
Next half to come tomorrow