Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beefy Breakfast

It's the first day of the school year, and our school just adopted this policy that grants each student their own laptop. So right now I'm writing to you from my homeroom. I wanted to talk about my awesome back-to-school-breakfast, a magnificently meaty melange of protein.

I rendered some chorizo in a pan, then pushed that to the side, using the spicy fat to fry an egg. At the same time I cooked some bacon. I threw the meat into a bowl then slid the fried egg on top and poked the yoke, allowing it to run over the meat.

I'm now ready to start my day.

4 comments:

Daniella said...

And I feel like my day can't start until I run out and get everything I need to make this! Yummy!

Shannon said...

first: im completly jealous that you guys each get one computer per kid. my school is in an upper middle class suburb yet we dont have enough money to gurantee one computer per teacher much less per student, although that would be awesome finding a computer in my school to do work is a task that requires magic to complete

2) i wish my breakfasts were that hearty i get a bowl of cereal in the morning lol although i couldnt eat that meal as i am vegetarian but i would if i wasnt

3) your lucky your school just started. mine started 3 weeks ago lol and i already wish it was out: ap classes are no fun but you probably know that

Leigh said...

Now that's what I call a breakfast of champions! Don't forget to balance things out though. Maybe later in the day you could make some kind of fresh ginger, rosemary and mango smoothy with vanilla yogurt, as a kind of pick me up. Love your stuff!

James said...

:( No steak to go with it?.....